Saturday, April 14, 2012

Last Thursday Clinic!!

Holy Smokes!!! The very last real clinic day of my life!!

I had a whole bunch of good stuff planned to do. 7 quads of a III. On Wednesday my morning patient cancelled. Shoot! I didn't have the will power to scramble to get someone so I left my morning open and planned to help out fellow students. That went well. I did help out and we didn't have CA so I really was helpful. Then in the middle of the morning guess who calls me??? My Afternoon patient! The one that has cancelled on my like 5 times this semester and Mr. I Can Only Stay For an Hour. Holy smokes! I was ticked!!!!!

Luckily I had a class IV scheduled for Friday or I would be short on my class threes. Lunch cheered me up too! It was a very good pot luck!!

I started helping out other students in the afternoon and then Amy found me a walk in. He was very talkative and fun. I was glad that I wouldn't have to sit in clinic ALL day accomplishing NOTHING. He was a class V. Nothing too exciting except for all his teeth are falling apart. He had a huge rock of an amalgam just rolling around in a tooth. I wanted to pull it out but he wouldn't let me.

It was a bit of an anti-climatic last day since I got so little done, but a good day as a whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment