Friday, April 6, 2012

2nd to the last day!!

In the morning I had my mom come in to help fulfill my PA requirement. I did a full mouth on her super quick so she could get back to work. No retakes might I add! Perry made a good point as he checked off my x-rays. If I had been taking them on my board patient I would have screwed up almost every one! Which is so true!! And already happened!! It was very nice to be relaxed and to just get the job done!

I had a very fun walk in after my mom. She was Spanish speaking and very kind! Easy Class V. She was teaching me Spanish though, which was very fun! She told me that if I went to Guatemala for 1 month I could learn Spanish. I want to do it so bad!!! She taught me... "le duele?" "No, no me duele" Which means did that hurt/did I hurt you? No, you didn't hurt me. She also taught me how to say Mueve a la isquiera and mueve a la derecha. Which means move to the left, and move to the right. She was a lot of fun!

In the afternoon I cruized through 2 more class V patient. One I had seen before. This couple is amazing!!! He is 81 and she is 76 and they are my idols!! So very nice! So very complimentary! They have lived amazing lives of service! I want to be like them when I am 80!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment